I'm hoping it would rain
so it could take away all my pains.
It would drown all the thoughts in my brain
and shove my feelings down the drain.
I'm hping there would be thunder
so it could silence all my anger.
It would scare away all the memories that linger
and bury them all down under.
I'm hoping there would be lightning
so it can light away all my longings.
It would strike right into my being
and would make me forget about everything.
I'm really hoping it would rain,
oh God, I think I'm insane.
may9,2009
6:32pm
so it could take away all my pains.
It would drown all the thoughts in my brain
and shove my feelings down the drain.
I'm hping there would be thunder
so it could silence all my anger.
It would scare away all the memories that linger
and bury them all down under.
I'm hoping there would be lightning
so it can light away all my longings.
It would strike right into my being
and would make me forget about everything.
I'm really hoping it would rain,
oh God, I think I'm insane.
may9,2009
6:32pm
No comments:
Post a Comment