In a few days I would be turning 27 and yet I still have a lot, and I mean a LOT, to accomplish. I have put a check and some pics on the things I've done, if you have the time, you might want to help me out. :) So here goes,
1. Learn how to bake and be good at it.
2. Watch all Leonardo Di Caprio movies
3. Do the skywalk. I heard there is one in Cebu but I haven’t been there yet. a
4. Try surfing
5. Go bungee jumping
6. Drink and get drunk a
10. Climb a mountain a
12. Sleep on the sand of a beach
13. Teach preschool
14. Get a post grad degree
15. Have my own place
16. Go to a disco a
18. Visit Dakak
19. Watch a Lifehouse concert a
21. Perform(sing) at an acoustic bar/resto a
23. Go diving
24. Learn how to ride a bike
25. Kiss a special someone in the rain
26. Do volunteer work
27. Adopt a child
28. Visit/hear mass at 100 different catholic churches
29. Sumabit sa umaandar na jeepney(don't know how to say it in english.lol). a
Cheers! :)

tikets




1 comment:
I don't know you so I'm sure your prob wondering why I care. Here goes,I've always had an interest in writing but not so much for reading books. I found that although I don't enjoy reading novels and such, I do take interest in reading peoples thoughts,views,experiences etc. Hope you don't mind me reading yours.
With all that said,here's my comments...
I myself am turning 29 years old on Feb. 16th (hints the interest in your blog)but have a different perspective on the matter. Although I do think all of your ideas are great, I wonder what will be next. I mean...that's a grand list to accomplish in such a short amount of time. What I will say with my experiences is that life should be lived in the moment and not on a time line. Instead of focusing on achieving those specific things by age 30 just follow your heart and everything else will fall into place. I'm by no means judging you (that's not my nature)just wanted to give you a different outlook from an outsider.
Very Respectfully,
Heather
Post a Comment