Monday, January 09, 2012

Do 12 in 2012

Whew! Almost a year and I've only entered two blogs! So much for saying I would blog again..Tsk tsk, too bad in keeping my own promises. Well, anyway, I know I haven't completed my 30 to 30 list yet but I still want to make another list. This one would just be for the year 2012, I still have two years to accomplish my 30 to 30 anyway. :P

This list is composed of simpler tasks. They are more doable than the other..And promise to goodness that I would try my best to accomplish this one! Here goes. :)

  1. Get a planner!! (I think having without a planner is the reason why I am so not organized.
  2. Find and get a new job. ( Been saying this to myself since mid of last year but I haven't taken a single step yet..lazy me..)
  3. Visit ELBI and attend Alay Musika. (this one is also long overdue..)
  4. Have a crush on someone. (Sonds pretty easy but is really hard, because I don't seem to find anybody worth admiring aside from the celebrities.)
  5. Hear mass at Manaoag. (Been planning for this for a long time now.)
  6. Introduce self to 5 random guys/gals. (Make new friends or enemies, lol!)
  7. Lose weight and again, LOSE WEIGHT! (no explanation needed. :P)
  8. Run in at least 3 fun runs/marathons. (to lose weight..hehe..)
  9. Try ice skating.
  10. Blog some more.
  11. Dye my hair.
  12. Love someone or at least try to fall in love. (wahahaha..this might not happen.)

No comments: