Monday, April 16, 2012

No. I cannot wipe this smile off my face..

 Sorry, but I really cannot keep myself from smiling. From the moment I read that text message from that BPO company saying that I was referred by you, I just couldn't help but smile. Actually, that was an understatement, I was literally laughing like a madman when I read it. The last time that we communicated you made it clear that you don't want anything to do with me anymore. You referring me is such a big surprise. I cannot believe that you thought of writing my name or that I was one of the first few people that you thought of when they asked you to refer friends(I know they usually just ask 3 or 5 referrals, so that means I am at least on your top5).
It opened a door of what if's and maybe's. It filled my mind with a lot of possibilities and it lead to non-stop daydreaming. First, since the text said you are also an applicant, I wonder if you will be accepted or if you did continue on with the application. Next, is if we will be seeing each other again if I also transfer/apply to that same company. And if in case we are both hired and we do see each other, would that lead to us being BFF's again or would still be "strangers"? Would you even acknowledge my presence? Is there a possibility for a second chance? Then I thought, NO, it's impossible for us to get back together again since you are now engaged to be married. :( If that is so, can I be contented with being just your friend? I am not really sure on that. I cannot be certain that I would not fall for you again(granted that I am now over you). 
It's really funny that I am going gaga over such a small deal. Well, for whatever it is worth, I am just so glad that you are still keeping my number. :) Advance happy birthday! <3 xOXo 

2 comments:

Gurlay said...

yun o...alam nya kc na mgkkapera xa pgnatanggap ka. hehehe...

bubblingdimples said...

just read this comment..haha.. for sure referral bonus habol nun..haha. :P