If only I could
stay asleep
At least I could pretend you're thinkin' of me
'Cause nighttime is the one time I am happy
You see in my dreams..you love me.
At least I could pretend you're thinkin' of me
'Cause nighttime is the one time I am happy
You see in my dreams..you love me.
I saw you again the other day. I was inside a
restaurant looking for someone I am not sure who, when suddenly I felt someone
poke me at my side. I turned and saw your comforting smile. You gave me a big
hug and all of my anxieties disappeared. You said you are willing to give me
another chance, us another chance. I was very happy I didn't know what to say.
But before I got so overwhelmed with excitement you said that it
would just be for 3 days for you are to be married in a few months. You said
you just could not stand the thought of letting me slip away without being with
me even for just a short while. Although I was surprised and saddened by the
idea, still I agreed to be with you. I would give everything just to be with
you for even just a short while. I had a lot of things in mind that I would
love to do with you in that three days. Unfortunately, just like before, we
weren't able to do anything. I didn't get to spend any more time with you.
Because as much as I would love to, I cannot, for it was at this part that you
disappeared from my sight. I woke up and realized that it was all but a good
dream.
Yes, you love me, at least that's what I feel
every time I see you in my dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment