Wednesday, October 08, 2008

BLOWN AWAY



Things are happening in a whirlwind and I am caught in its midst.

I’m losing myself. I’m changing into someone I do not know. Slowly, I am becoming a stranger even to my own self. I’m doing things that I have never imagined that I would ever do. I’ve been contradicting my own principles.

I can feel my old self slowly fading into thin air. I cannot say that I regret things that I’ve done recently because I know that it made me happy. It might not have given me a lasting happiness but it did give me a smile on the face even for the slightest moment.

Yet, I know it is not right to continue being like this. I know I should not be like this. It's not right to be feeling this way.

I just don't know what I should do. How could I stop something that seems to be so wonderful? How can I simply disregard entangling memories? How can I simply forget a sight that has kept me mesmerized from the start?

Pathetic, I'm hoping that the wind would just blow me away.

3 comments:

zai bernardino said...

aww...tsk! hmmm.. hug lang kita mamee!!!
if anything goes wrong and everthing keeps falling apart, im just here!
mmmwah!

kokit ^^ said...

hmmm,,, hmmm,,, hmmm,,,...

maura adela said...

hehe..tnx pipa!
oist kukit, ano nmn yan?